Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What health precautions are in place? The health and safety of our Artists and guests remains our top priority. We have sanitizing and safety protocols in place. Our Artists may wear a mask while providing service and hand sanitize between each guest. We have a Well Child Policy in place.We ask the client to ensure all guests use hand sanitizer before service. While the new measures might take time to get used to, we are proud to be leaders in our industry and excited and look foward to providing creativity to all guests in a safe environment.
2) Where are you located? We are a mobile service for Calgary and area, including Cochrane, Airdrie, Okotoks, Strathmore, Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise and Priddis. Extra travel charges outside of Calgary may apply.
3) What age will you face paint? We paint adults and children. We don’t set an age limit. Usually children aged 2 years and up can sit still long enough to have their face painted. We can do younger children, but it might be a flower design on the cheek or something simple. We also do adults.
4) How long does it take? With expanded sanitizing processes in place we can usually paint 6-10 full faces per hour per artist. More children can be accommodated per hour if we do partial faces, simpler designs or cheek art. We can twist 15-20 balloons per hour per artist. We can do 10-12 glitter or air brush tattoos per hour. For large events, we can provide custom facepaint stencils and do approximately 15 stencil designs per hour per artist.
5) What can I expect if I book a party? We will arrive approximately 10 minutes early to set up and will be ready to go for the start time you booked. We will bring professional supplies, paint and glitter. We ask that you have a table and two chairs available for each artist you hire. You may pay by cash, cheque or email money transfer. Cancellations require 1 week notice. 50% deposit is required at booking.
6) What is your cancellation policy? Should you need to reschedule your event, please do so at least 7 days prior and we will make every effort to meet your needs. If you need to cancel the event, your retainer is not refundable but may be applied to a different date. Entire payment is forfeited should you cancel within 48 hours of your event because of the time already invested and having reserved the time slot preventing the Artist from booking anything else. This includes if you have to cancel within 48 hours because of developing Covid symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath or sore throat).
7) What type of face paints do you use? We have vibrant colors to choose from, even black light / UV light sensitive paint that glows! We order our paints and supplies through the USA and get some locally at art supply stores. We use professional FDA approved cosmetic grade face paints and glitter. You will get the very best in supplies. Our kits include rainbow cakes, stencils, glitter, face paints and more. We use Paradise paints which have coconut content making them smooth to apply. We also use Wolfe FX neon paints that provide vibrant colors in daylight and glow in black light. Note: In contrast, craft face paints and glitter should never be used on a child, because they can cause adverse effects.
8) Do you have any specials? Yes! Our Birthday Party Special is $200 for up to 12 children. The package includes our amazing menu to choose from. All birthday parties include my amazing menu of designs, gems and glitter! We offer Balloon Twisting and Face Painting Special is $260 for up to 10 children. Our Glitter Tattoo and Face Painting Special is $260 for up to 10 children. We offer a Glitter Tattoo Party Special for $200 for up to 15 children.
9) Can you offer discounts for charity events? We are always pleased to work with our clients to find an economical option for a worthy cause. We believe in giving back to the community. We have a number of New Talent Artists who are in-training and practicing new designs. I am able to offer these New Talents at special rates. Please contact us for details.
10) Can you do corporate events? Absolutely! This is our specialty and we provide personalized service to meet your event needs. We have a team of talented professional face painting artists working with me. We have done events for thousands of people, such as we were the official face painters for The Grey Cup. We have competitive rates. Contact us for a quote today! Our customers come back year after year because of our quality and friendly work. We also can create custom corporate logo stencils on request. Ask about our Stencil Face Painting for large events that keeps the line moving and is a crowd pleaser!
11) How do we wash off the face paint? The paint is easy to remove. Just use soap (or gentle shampoo), warm water and a soft cloth. Baby wipes work well too! If any mild staining occurs, use a moisturizer on the face, wait 30 minutes then repeat the process or try using makeup remover. It is good practice to wash off the face before going to bed.
12) What other services do you provide? Face painting, body painting , balloon twisting, henna, mehndi, glitter tattoos, air brush tattoos, and caricature artists. We also offer cotton candy spinning service live onsite.
13) Why should I choose you? Professional, reliable and insured. Stunning artwork. Calgary's premier face painting and entertainment services provider. We are passionate about providing quality professional work. With repeat A-list clients and we stand behind our work. We will never cancel an event if you have pre-booked since we have a large team and artists on call. We continually strive to bring creativity, new designs, lots of glitter and fun to special events. We have a great rapport with children. We are a member of Clowns Canada and are fully insured with $2 Million Liability Insurance. We hope you choose us for your next event! We'd love to make it spectacular.